A Christ centered summer day camp
Open Registration is closed, to find out about availability or to switch days please contact camp directors at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zion Summer Day Camp is a Christ-centered child care opportunity families of children ages 18 months – 5th grade (currently). Throughout the summer children will be involved in weekly chapel services, in house field trips, water play day, art, games, time outside, and other classroom activities. On a daily basis children will participate in planned thematic activities, recreational activities both indoors and outdoors, and arts & crafts. Children in ELP and preschool will follow schedules similar to their typical school schedule.
All classrooms are air conditioned and arranged by grade level and staffed by caring, qualified Christian educators and assisted by High School and College students.
Upon registration completion, you will turn in a $50 registration fee and fill out a Joyful Response for camp fees. If you do not already have an account, Zion’s business manager will contact you to set one up.
June 7- July 30
Hours: 7a.m- 6p.m
Before Camp Care- 7 a.m – 8 a.m.
Summer Day Camp- 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
After Camp Care- 3 p.m.- 6 p.m.
Ages: 18 mos.-5th Grade
Registration Fee: $50
Before Care- $5
Day Camp- $35
After Care- $10
Drop in cost: (additional care needed needed without a weeks notice)
Day Camp drop in=$45
Before Care drop in= $7
After Care drop in= $15
Chapel Service- Every Wednesday
Bubble Bus, Fire Truck, Bike Days, Water Play Days, Pizza Party, Ice Cream Socials, Kona Ice Truck, Face painting fun, and other special surprises. Specific Dates below.
**Soccer, Dance, and Gymnastics mini-camps are offered at an additional cost.
Summer 2021 Events Schedule
Monday, June 7- Opening Day of Camp
Tuesday, June 8
Wednesday, June 9
Thursday, June 10-Kona Ice Truck
Friday, June 11
Monday, June 14
Tuesday, June 15- Bike Day
Wednesday, June 16
Thursday, June 17
Friday, June 18- Baking Day
Monday, June 21
Tuesday, June 22
Wednesday, June 23 – Kona Ice
Thursday, June 24
Friday, June 25
Monday, June 28
Tuesday, June 29- Baking Day
Wednesday, June 30
Thursday, July 1
Friday, July 2- Bike Day
Monday, July 5
Tuesday, July 6- Baking Day
Wednesday, July 7
Thursday, July 8
Friday, July 9
Monday, July 12
Tuesday, July 13
Wednesday, July 14- Kona Ice
Thursday, July 15
Friday July 16
Monday, July 19
Tuesday, July 20
Wednesday, July 21
Thursday, July 22- Bike Day
Friday, July 23- Baking Day
Monday July 26
Tuesday, July 27
Wednesday, July 28
Thursday, July 29
Friday, July 30- Kona Ice, Last Day of Camp
One time $50 registration fee
Before Camp Care- 7 a.m. – 8 a.m. $5/day
Summer Day Camp- 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. $35/day
After Camp Care- 3 p.m.- 6 p.m. $10/day
**These rates are for days that you are previously signed up for. If you would like to add days you did not originally register for or drop days we need one weeks notice otherwise you will be charged a drop in rate for added days or the regular amount you registered for missed days.
We will be offering 3 mini camps this summer. The cost for the mini camps will be in addition to camp fees. Mini camp fees must be paid by June 9th.
Held the following Mondays: June 14, 21, 28 and July 5, 12, 19.
Held the following Tuesdays: June 15, 22, 29 and July 6, 13, 20
Gymnastics on Wheels
Here the following Fridays: June 18, 25 and July 2, 9, 16, 23
Drop in rate (unplanned use)
Before Camp: $7
Day Camp: $45
After Camp: $15
Snacks and Lunch
Campers will need to bring a morning snack, lunch, and water bottle from home daily. We will provide a snack in aftercare.
Zion Lutheran School is peanut sensitive.
- Students in ELP or Preschool must bring snacks and lunches that are peanut free.
- If your children are in K-5th grade they may bring peanut items but will sit at a peanut table.
Meet our Summer Camp Directors
- Bachelor of Science in Education – University of Missouri, St. Louis
- Currently enrolled in Graduate classes in Early Childhood Education through-University of Missouri, St. Louis
- In home daycare – 10 years
- Zion Lutheran, St. Charles, MO – Preschool Extended Care Director 2003 – 2010
- Parent’s Day Out teacher 2008-present
- After School Care Director-2006-present
“When we treat children’s play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping them feel the joy that’s to be found in the creative spirit. It’s the things we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in our lives.” ― Fred Rogers
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education with a minor in Special Education, Lindenwood University, St. Charles, MO 2011
- St. Charles Parks and Recreation Summer Camp- Assistant Director 2004-2009
- Little Guppy Child Development Center – Summer Camp Director 2009-2014
- Little Guppy Child Development Center – Pre-Kindergarten 2011-2012
- Zion Lutheran, St. Charles, MO – 5th grade 2012-2013, 4th grade 2013-2014, 5th Grade 2014-2019, 7th grade/Jr. High Science 2019-Present
“I want to inspire people, I want someone to look at me and say, “because of you I didn’t give up!”