Marc Debrick, School Principal
- Bachelor of Science in Education, St. John’s College, Winfield, KS
- Master of Arts in Educational Administration, Illinois State University
- Trinity Lutheran, Wyandotte, MI, 1984-1989
- Trinity Lutheran, Bloomington, IL, 1989-1993
- St. Paul’s Lutheran, Munster, IN, 1993-1998
- Zion Lutheran, St. Charles, MO, 1998- present
I love watching the students grow over the years and seeing them being a part of society in their adult lives. The morning drop off is my favorite time of the day.
Brandon Marolf, Assistant Principal, A.D.
- Associates Degree, Green River College
- Bachelor degree in Broad Field Social Studies and Elementary Education, Concordia University, Wisconsin
- Master of Arts in Sports Administration, Lindenwood University
- Immanuel Lutheran, Olivette, MO 5th grade teacher, 2004-2010
- Zion Lutheran, St. Charles, MO 2010 – present
- Regional Director on the Lutheran Sports Association of Missouri Board
I love the chance to come to work in a place where people I work with believe what I believe. A place where every day I get to try and make a difference in a students life. Every day is an opportunity to have an impact and share the message of God. Truly a blessing.
Amanda Helmkamp, Early Childhood Director
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education, Concordia University, River Forest, IL
- Master of Arts in Educational Design and Technology, Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, WI
- Zion Lutheran School, St. Charles, MO, 2006-present
I love teaching both early childhood and technology. I love the curiosity of young children and helping them develop a love of learning. I also enjoy how our STEM classes offer a different type of learning for our students. Students learn problem solving and how to work together when faced with new challenges in our different coding/robotics programs.