Little Lambs is a ministry group for children, ages birth to five years, and their caregivers. It is a great opportunity to meet and connect with other young families. Each Bible study meeting features a hands-on lesson, a craft, a snack, playtime, and fellowship. Little Lambs also hosts play date outings, dessert nights for Mom’s and family picnics. Join us for one meeting or join us for all the meetings. Feel free to come late or leave early, whatever works for your schedule, works for us.
If you would like to get involved but work on Friday mornings, we do have a few events each year that take place during the evening. We would love to have you join us!
For our Bible study meetings, we meet in the church nursery at 8:15 am located in the lower level and accessible through the glass doors. For other event times or for more information, please contact Teresa Schmidt.
Join us on these Dates in 2018/19:
8/24 Bible Study
9/7 Bible Study
9/21 Bible Study
9/30 Family Picnic at Zion’s Pavilion (in case of rain, Fellowship Hall)
10/5 Bible Study
10/19 Park Pavilion
11/2 Bible Study
11/2 Moms’ Night Out
11/4 Pancake Sunday
11/16 Bible Study
11/30 Service Project
12/14 Bible Study
1/4 Bible Study
1/18 Bible Study
2/1 Bible Study
2/15 Bible Study
3/1 Bible Study
3/15 Bible Study
3/29 Bible Study
4/10 Lenten Pasta Supper
4/12 Bible Study
4/26 Bible Study
5/3 Open Play in Nursery/Craft Day
5/17 Year End Family Picnic
Little Lambs is a great way to meet and connect with other young families at Zion.
- Who is invited to attend? Our group is a relaxed fun environment for children, ages birth- 5 years, and their caregivers (Moms, Dads, Grandparents, babysitters).
- What benefits can I expect from participating? Spiritual Growth/ Bible Knowledge, Fellowship/ Building Relationships, Opportunities to Serve, Opportunities to Share God’s Gifts, Opportunities to Use Gifts and Talents, Opportunities to help others
- What can I expect if I attend? At our Bible study meeting children and parents sit and listen to a hand-on bible study lesson that is prepared by one of our group leaders. Following we have a craft and snack. Before and after the children have lots of opportunity to play in the nursery. In addition to Bible study meetings, we have a family picnics, play-dates at the park, group outings to places like the Butterfly House or Zoo, and Mom’s Night Out.
- What is the time commitment? Our events are about twice per month. However many can attend is up to you. You are not required to attend all these events. Please choose what works for your schedule.
- Are there any costs associated with participating? There is no cost to attend Little Lambs Bible studies. We have one fundraiser each year – the Lenten Soup and Salad Supper. We ask our members to volunteer by making soup or dessert or serving that evening. You may choose to donate your time or food for the event.