Little Lambs is a ministry group for children, ages birth to five years, and their caregivers. It is a great opportunity to meet and connect with other young families. Each Bible study meeting features a hands-on lesson, a craft, a snack, playtime, and fellowship. Little Lambs also hosts play date outings, dessert nights for Mom’s and family picnics. Join us for one meeting or join us for all the meetings. Feel free to come late or leave early, whatever works for your schedule, works for us.
If you would like to get involved but work on Friday mornings, we do have a few events each year that take place during the evening. We would love to have you join us!
For our Bible study meetings, we meet in the church nursery at 8:15 am located in the lower level and accessible through the glass doors. For other event times or for more information, please contact Vickie in the church office at email@example.com.
Join us on these Dates in 2022:
January 7th – Introduction/Bible Lesson
January 14th – Bible Lesson/Craft
January 21st – Free Play
January 28th – Bible Lesson/Craft
February 4th – Free Play
February 11th – Bible Lesson/Craft
February 18th – Free Play
February 25th – Bible Lesson/Craft
March 4th – Free Play
March 11th – Bible Lesson/Craft
March 18th – Free Play
March 25st – Bible Lesson/Craft
March 29th – Mom’s Dessert Night
April 1st – Free Play
April 8th – Bible Lesson/Craft
April 15th – Free Play
April 22nd – Bible Lesson/Craft
April 29th – Service Project – TBD
May 6th – Free Play
May 13th – Bible Lesson/Craft
May 20th – Free Play
May 21st – End of Year Family Picnic
Little Lambs is a great way to meet and connect with other young families at Zion.
- Who is invited to attend? Our group is a relaxed fun environment for children, ages birth- 5 years, and their caregivers (Moms, Dads, Grandparents, babysitters).
- What benefits can I expect from participating? Spiritual Growth/ Bible Knowledge, Fellowship/ Building Relationships, Opportunities to Serve, Opportunities to Share God’s Gifts, Opportunities to Use Gifts and Talents, Opportunities to help others
- What can I expect if I attend? At our Bible study meeting children and parents sit and listen to a hand-on bible study lesson that is prepared by one of our group leaders. Following we have a craft and snack. Before and after the children have lots of opportunity to play in the nursery.
- What is the time commitment? We meet every Friday morning. However many can attend is up to you. You are not required to attend all these events. Please choose what works for your schedule.
- Are there any costs associated with participating? There is no cost to attend Little Lambs Bible studies.