Check our Calendar
Want to see what spaces are likely to be available on the date you need? Feel free to check out the church calendar to see what’s already scheduled. Please note that not all our events are posted on the calendar for the public to see, but checking in advance of sending in a request will help you to get an idea of what is most likely available.
Zion Ministry Calendar Requests
In order to best communicate your facility requests with the Operations Coordinator, please complete the form by clicking the link below. Calendar entries also help us to share how your group is active within the congregation and the community with those viewing our church calendar. Please give 1-2 weeks notice when submitting calendar requests.
Request Facilities for Ministry Meeting/ Event
Non- Ministry Calendar Requests
Zion’s facilities are also available to members and eligible groups and organizations outside the congregation.
The following facilities are available for rent:
- Sanctuary and Balcony
- Conference room, seating 18
- Pavilion and Rear Parking Lot with 4 picnic tables
- Undivided Fellowship Hall, seating up to 175
- Fellowship Hall A seating, 80-100
- Fellowship Hall B, seating about 50
- Kitchen, adjacent to Fellowship Hall A
- Family Life Center, seating up to 40
- Classroom Space, seating ranges from 20-50
To apply to use Zion’s facilities, please complete the form by clicking the link below:
Application for Use of Facilities
For a tour, rates, or more information, contact Vickie Adams, Operations Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.