A Christ centered summer day camp
Zion Summer Day Camp is a Christ-centered child care opportunity families of children ages 18months – 5th grade (currently). Throughout the summer children will be involved in weekly chapel services, in house field trips, water play day, art, games, time outside, and other classroom activities. On a daily basis children will participate in planned thematic activities, recreational activities both indoors and outdoors, and arts & crafts. Children in ELP (previously known as PDO) and preschool will follow schedules similar to their typical school schedule.
All classrooms are air conditioned and arranged by grade level and staffed by caring, qualified Christian educators and assisted by High School and College students.
Please submit registration forms to email@example.com or hard copies with the school secretary. Registration fees of $50 may be submitted to the school secretary.
June 1- August 5
*No camp Monday, July 4
Hours: 7a.m- 6p.m
Before Camp Care- 7 a.m. – 8 a.m.
Summer Day Camp- 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
After Camp Care- 3 p.m.- 6 p.m.
Ages: 18 mos.-5th Grade
Chapel Service- Every Wednesday
VBS, Reptile Experience, Cindy’s Petting Zoo, Bike Days, Water Play Days, Pizza Party, Ice Cream Socials, Camp Carnival, Fun Inflatables, and other special surprises. Specific Dates on the enrollment calendar.
**K-4 Will have the opportunity to walk to businesses in the area for special field trips.
**Dance and Martial Arts Classes will be offered at an additional expense. More information will be provided upon inquiry.
Summer 2017 Events Schedule
One time $50 registration fee
Before Camp Care- 7 a.m. – 8 a.m. $3/day
Summer Day Camp- 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. $30/day
After Camp Care- 3 p.m.- 6 p.m. $10/day
Both Before and After Care- $10/day
**These rates are for days that you are previously signed up for. If you would like to add days you did not originally register for or drop days we need one weeks notice otherwise you will be charged a drop in rate for added days or the regular amount you registered for missed days.
Drop in rate (unplanned use)
Before Camp: $5
Day Camp: $40
After Camp: $15
Snacks and Lunch
Campers will need to bring a morning snack, lunch, and water bottle from home daily. We will provide a snack in aftercare.
Zion Lutheran School is peanut sensitive.
- Students in ELP or Preschool must bring snacks and lunches that are peanut free.
- If your children are in K-5th grade they may bring peanut items but will sit at a peanut table.
Meet our Summer Camp Directors
- Bachelor of Science in Education – University of Missouri, St. Louis
- Currently enrolled in Graduate classes in Early Childhood Education through-University of Missouri, St. Louis
- In home daycare – 10 years
- Zion Lutheran, St. Charles, MO – Preschool Extended Care Director 2003 – 2010
- Parent’s Day Out teacher 2008-present
- After School Care Director-2006-present
“When we treat children’s play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping them feel the joy that’s to be found in the creative spirit. It’s the things we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in our lives.” ― Fred Rogers
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education with a minor in Special Education, Lindenwood University, St. Charles, MO 2011
- St. Charles Parks and Recreation Summer Camp- Assistant Director 2004-2009
- Little Guppy Child Development Center – Summer Camp Director 2009-2014
- Little Guppy Child Development Center – Pre-Kindergarten 2011-2012
- Zion Lutheran, St. Charles, MO – 5th grade 2012-2013, 4th grade 2013-2014, 5th Grade 2014-Present
“I want to inspire people, I want someone to look at me and say, “because of you I didn’t give up!”