Zion Men gather together to study God’s Word on the second and fourth Saturday mornings of each month. One outgrowth of this activity is service opportunities as requests come to the group to assist other ministries of the congregation or individuals in need. A light breakfast is served at 7:30. The study is from 8:00-9:00 am in the Family Life Center.
- All are welcome! We have room for every man interested in attending. All ages are welcome.
- Benefits of participating: Spiritual Growth/ Bible Knowledge, Fellowship/ Building Relationships, Opportunities to Serve, Opportunities to Share God’s Gifts, Opportunities to Use Gifts and Talents, Opportunities to help others
- Levels of Participation: Attendance at the Saturday morning meetings is all that is needed. Volunteering opportunities to serve others are offered to the group and individuals may choose the level of time and talent they can give in this area. For example, these men serve as waiters at the annual Advent by Candlelight event, make lunch for our VBS program and help individuals as the need arises.
- Time Commitment: The only time commitment is to attend the Saturday morning meetings on the second and fourth Saturdays of each month. However, not all can attend at all times so it is perfectly fine to attend as one has the opportunity.
- Costs: No costs are associated with this ministry. A light breakfast is served at the beginning of each session and a free will offering is taken to sustain this service.
Contact: Don Hugo
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EMAIL REMINDERS
Receive the latest Zion news in a weekly e-mail.