The Speaker Series is designed to provide our members and community the opportunity to hear experts in various areas of special interest present their points-of-view or experiences. Time is given to Q and A following each presentation.
Please join us on Wednesdays, starting in January, from 7:00 – 8:15 pm in Zion’s Sanctuary. Please invite family and friends for what will be intelligent and inspiring presentations and discussions.
- Who should attend Speaker Series events? All are welcome at the Speaker Series events. Community members often attend to hear about special interest topics. Child care is provided during the presentations to allow young parents to attend.
- How will I benefit from attending? Spiritual Growth/ Bible Knowledge, Fellowship/ Building Relationships, Opportunities to Serve, Opportunities to Share God’s Gifts
- What is the time commitment? Attendance once a week during the series is all that’s needed. Come to one presentation, or come to all. The Speaker Series is held on Wednesday evenings in January and February each year. The programs begin at 7 pm and conclude at 8:15 pm.
- How can I get involved? Look for promotions when the next speakers series is scheduled to begin and plan to attend. Anyone willing to give time outside the presentation periods are welcome to assist with organizational tasks. Contact Don Hugo.
- Are there any costs for participating? No
Contact: Don Hugo