We’d like you to feel welcomed and at home, even if you’ve never been to church before. Zion is a big church, but we encourage an atmosphere of family.
- Please feel welcome to come in a coat and tie or blue jeans. Either way, you’ll fit right in.
- There are no reserved seats, so feel free to sit anywhere you choose.
- Our worship style is traditional and includes contemporary elements, including a relaxed preaching style, and varieties of musicians, soloists, and choirs adding to our worship.
- Ushers are available at each entrance to the Sanctuary who would be happy to answer any specific question you may have.
- Be sure to complete an attendance card and include contact information so that we may thank you for worshiping with us.
- Linda Wirkus, our Church Secretary, would be happy to meet with you on a Sunday morning or during the week to introduce you to our pastors, give you a tour of our campus, and answer any questions you may have about Zion’s many ministry opportunities. You can reach Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org.